Sessions take place at Rise Gym, East Kilbride.
Personal Training is a 45-60 minute session.
1. Your coach will put you through a 5 minute low intensity warm up to gradually increase your heart rate and prepare you for the session ahead.
Studies show that a 5-10 minute cardiovascular activity will not only benefit your training, warm up your body but also improve circadian rhythm as well as allowing your coach to touch base with how your feeling and how your day has gone.
(We understand the part ‘Personal’ plays in Personal Training)
2. After dialogue through warm up, your coach will talk you through the session ahead; if you are an Online Coaching and Mentorship client this will be one of your prescribed tailored training sessions or if you are just a Personal Training client this will be based on your goals set during consultation.
3. Each exercise will be demonstrated by your coach, showing you how to use the machine, weights or bar correctly, before asking you to do so.
4. Weights will be performed under strict guidance, with advice and cues provided to optimise your lifts and output.
5. The session will be taxing, it should be difficult and challenging, but not to the point where you are not enjoying the experience. You are paying for a service and although it will be tough, it should be fun too!
6. At the end of your session your coach will discuss how the session went, give you pointers and feedback on things you could look to work on, improve or be mindful of in your next session.