05 Nov Fish & Chips
Healthy fish and chips – easy peasy!
If you’re looking for an easy meal to cook for yourself or the family, this recipe is perfect.
4 x Skinless White Haddock or Cod Fillets – Fresh or Frozen
Air Fryer and Pan
- Turn on air fryer to pre-heat
- Chop up your chosen amount of potatoes.
- Put the potatoes into air-fryer at 180 degrees and cook for 5-8 minutes
- Spray semi-cooked potatoes with 1kcal light spray – do a good few sprays to cover them all well!
- Increase heat to 200 degrees and cook for a final 5-8 minutes until potatoes are chips!
- While potatoes cook, bring frozen peas to the boil and cook.
- While potatoes cook, place fish fillets in the pre-heated oven or microwave and bake
- Once all is ready – serve and enjoy!
- Add reduced sugar tomato sauce if you like 🙂
We. love cooking this meal through the week – it’s super easy and healthy.