09 Aug Online Coaching: My Job v Your Job
You may have seen my rant on Instagram, I mean post on Instagram, relating to Online Coaching and the jobs of the coach versus the client. However for those of whom missed it, here are the key points;
As an Online Coach one of the main things I offer above all else is accountability.
However this has got to be looked at in a two-way process. I am as accountable to my job as to you are!
Here are my key points for a successful working partnership as a member of Team SMFB;
- Give you information about the process that you undertaking, how it works and what to expect.
- Be available to answer questions/queries you may have relating to ‘the process.’
- Offer advice, guidance, support and education.
- Amend plans as and when necessary to keep progression optimal.
- Be punctual, personable and professional.
- Undertake ‘the process.’
- Prepare and plan – training and food.
- Be transparent and honest.
- Commit to ‘the process.’
- Check-in each week at your designated time.
- Believe in yourself!